pondelok 23. októbra 2017

A love letter.

Hello beautiful people.

Today I'm having a mellow day and I decided to write you a love letter.

Now, I didn't use the word beautiful just because I was trying to be cliché or to suck up to you. Today I used it on purpose. Today I've decided to define that word; and write you a love letter.

Now - define this Veronika. And try not to sound stupid.

I'm thinking of all of the average sixes in the world. All of the walking insecurities and bad jokes I can think of. All of the poor life choices and dumb behaviors. All of you 'sixes out of ten', all of you, the walking mistakes.

This is a love letter to all of you, beautiful people, who have troubles expressing yourselves and who are still learning, although you may feel too old or young or unimportant to actually admit so.
This is my show of respect to you still holding on and probably surviving 100% of your worst moods and days.
This is my own show of respect to your stubbornness - and to random act of kindness you show every day of your day.
This is my own show of respect to your way of expressing yourself , and to the fact you, beautiful people are trying to listen.
This is my honest congratulation - because it's not a shame to cry , and it's not a shame wanting to hide constantly.
This is my honest congratulation - because no matter how many times you disappoint yourself you keep on making the same mistakes. You don't give up just like that.

This is my honest hello to all of you , beautiful people being too afraid to go out and put yourselves out there because you're scared of others' judgment.
This is my honest show of love , as you probably don't even know your life may be someone's life's best part. /thanks a lot keaton henson/
This is my honest warning , because no matter how old you are it is your life and it is ending every passing second, so yes the fear of missing out is quite real.
This is my honest understanding of your feeling like a hermit - there is no one who fully understands anyways.

This is my honest disappointment , because now matter how much I tried to make this sound abstract and nice and honest, but the only person this makes sense to is probably myself.

But you should know, beautiful people - you should know it's perfectly normal to be alone. And wanting to disappear and never come back. And hide.

My name is Veronika, and I wrote this letter to myself .
Just so I won't forget.
Just so you won't forget.

1 komentár:

  1. Hello Veronika. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest. Though I did not get to read what is said in your blog post due to other language then English, but I am glad that I have an opportunity to get connected with you through your blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. WE REACH out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. WE ALSO encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered New year.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť